Monday, May 6, 2013

Can I to restart play Guild Wars 2 Flame and Frost after a long time left?

Q: I want to restart play the Guild Wars 2, but I've left it for about three months, here I want to ask whether I can play it again, can I complete it even after the 12th of May or it will stop no matter at what stage I am? Who can tell me the truth?

A: Of course, you can. Everything is still available and able to be completed until the 12th of this month, before it goes into epilogue mode. By the end of May 12th, you play at any stage; the content in this living story is really easy, and there is a certain amount of synergy now, as a lot of different quests/actives are occurring in the same location, so you can progress multiple quests concurrently. I have spent about $300 buying Guild Wars 2 gold on passing this living story; after all, it's worth what I've spent.
read more http://www.answerbazaar.com/Advertising-Marketing/What&rsquos-wrong-with-the-gw2goldtaker?-I&rsquove-made-an-order-on-hour-past-but-now-I_166
http://aolanswers.com/questions/guild-wars-2-flame-frost_735740168337220

1 comment:

  1. : I want to restart swtor credits play the Guild Wars 2, but I've left it for about three months, here I want to ask whether I can play it again, buy swtor credits can I complete it even after the 12th of May or it will stop no matter at what stage I am? Who can tell me the truth?

    ReplyDelete