Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Difficulties encountered in Guild Wars 2

It was the Arcane Healing. Its profession was god caller; its type was earth prayer; and its attribute was buff spell. This skill could last for 20 seconds. Each buff skill would give you 1 to 3 points of life regeneration according to the number of buff skills you took. It consumed 10 points of energy. The casting time was 0.25; and the cooling time was 5.
“I know this one; and I saw many people using it with much Guild Wars 2 gold before in the game.”
“Of course, but do you think out these good skills by yourself?” I doubted whether the ice empress was so clever.
“No, I found them in database. We can also read the information of human beings.” What the ice empress said was right. It seemed that the network not only gave convenient to human beings but also caused many unknown results. Maybe people would get more Guild Wars 2 gold with it.
I tried the blinding air elementalist in the arena for some times; it was really very powerful! The physical professions in the team of the enemies nearly wanted to escape. They suffered weakness even if there was no blinding; so they could not use any attack.
I controlled three physical professions at most simultaneously by blinding two and weakening one. Suddenly I found an enemy who had no blood and cheap Guild Wars 2 gold; so I used the Lightning Ball to kill him.
The question occurred when we were in the sixth combat. There was a person we knew in the team of enemies; and he was Jacobi. Both teams had physical professions; so the situation became difficult. If their physical profession was not knocked down by my blinding, they would attack us quickly. If Jacobi failed to use the Failure Cost and Discharging, our physical profession would also go to kill him quickly.
Discover More
http://www.1poundfish.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=27120

1 comment:

  1. The casting time was 0.25; wizardry gold and the cooling time was 5.
    “I know this one; and I saw many people using it with much Guild Wars 2 gold before in the game.”
    “Of course, but do you think out these good skills by yourself?” I doubted buy wizardry gold whether the ice empress was so clever.

    ReplyDelete