Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guild Wars 2 a Doubtful Pirate



  1. “Maybe the more stupid animals are human beings!” Jed said at this moment.
  2. “What do you mean? Do you believe I can use my sword to cut off two legs of you?”
  3. “It is enough! Keep quiet!” Coil said to them, “I think we should believe the pirates! The enemies of enemies are our friends.”
  4. “Yes, you are right. Now Varese wants to kill all of the pirates as killing you centaurs and you Sun Spear. So we should cooperate with each other with our GW2 gold and skills at this critical moment.”
  5. We set out. I thought the Modoc Rift Valley was too far. Rancor said that the valley was at the end of the plane; but I could not see the end. Where was the end?
  6. There were also many wild monsters on the plane. We saw the toads mostly.
  7. I did not know what the toads ate because they were too huge! They were even as tall as human beings. They also had strict organization and professional division of labor. Some of them rushed in the front and used melee attack; so they should be warriors. Some of them could shoot an arrow with a small lizard; they should be the freelancers. Some of them could add blood and Guild Wars 2 gold. Another one was a necromancer who could curse.
  8. We found the rift valley after killing those toads.
  9. As Rancor said, there were many toxic swags and monsters in the rift valley.
  10. “I know a safe road which can protect you well; and then you won’t be eaten by the datura.” Bancroft said to us. It seemed that he was so kind.
  11. “Is that true? I don’t think this pirate is reliable.” Knox said to Rancor.
  12. “I think so.” Rancor agreed with Knox.
  13. “Follow me quickly. I am right!” Bancroft ran in the front of us. We had to follow him. The road he chose was really safe because of no toxic water or monster; so we saved much Guild Wars 2 gold. But there were some more pirates. Was this place the home of the pirates?

1 comment:

  1. We set out. I thought the wizardry gold Modoc Rift Valley was too far. Rancor said that the valley was at the end of the plane; but I could not see the end. Where was the end?
    There were also many wild monsters buy wizardry gold on the plane. We saw the toads mostly.

    ReplyDelete